The Your Agora website and all its versions is a hosted service operated by Triglav LLC. ("Your Agora"). Any use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions"), as well as to, all of which are incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility. Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is for users of all ages. For children under 13, Your Agora requires parental consent and offers a limited feature set and website experience that removes certain social features. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your Your Agora Account and Data. If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Your Agora of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security. Your Agora will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Your Agora may from time to time set storage limits for your data, or take any other measures Your Agora considers appropriate to manage the Service. Your Agora may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising, and it may do this without notice.
Prohibited Content and Activities, and Responsibility of Contributors. If you create
content, comment, post material to the Service, post links on the Service, or
otherwise make material available by means of the Service (any such material,
"Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting
from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question
constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or any other format in
which Your Agora stores data.
The purpose of the Service is teaching, learning, sharing, and studying, and users
are asked to post only content related to the aforementioned. The following are
examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the
Service. Your Agora reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal
action against anyone who, in Your Agora's sole discretion, violates this provision,
including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Service and
terminating the accounts of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not
limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Your Agora:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any class or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains anything sexually suggestive, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- includes information about another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
- violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- constitutes or promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming";
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from Your Agora such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of the Service;
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, person or entity;
- using the account, username, or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account; •using any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person or entity, or attempting to do the same;
- activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- any automated use of the system, such as, but not limited to, using scripts to create or post Content;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
- displaying an unauthorized commercial advertisement on the Service, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the Service on behalf of that person; or
- using the Service in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial
purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Content and/or services offered
throughout this Service (unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); •the Content is not obscene or libelous, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; and
you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately
categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials,
whether requested to do so by Your Agora or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Your Agora for inclusion on the Service, for example creating a word bank, you grant Your Agora a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now or later developed).
Such additional uses by Your Agora, or other companies or individuals who partner with Your Agora, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, or otherwise make available through the Service.
- Responsibility of Service Visitors. Your Agora has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Service, Your Agora does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Your Agora disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Your Agora links, and that link to Your Agora. Your Agora does not have any control over those non-Your Agora websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Your Agora website or webpage, Your Agora does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content. Your Agora disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Your Agora websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Your Agora asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Your Agora violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Your Agora in accordance with Your Agora's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Your Agora will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Your Agora or others, Your Agora may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Service. In the case of such termination, Your Agora will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Your Agora.
- Trademarks.Your Agora, Your Agora.com, the Your Agora logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Your Agora, or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Your Agora or Your Agora's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Your Agora or third-party trademarks. Audio files and software may not be sold or redistributed, nor offered as a service to others.
- Changes. The Service, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms and Conditions, may be changed at the sole discretion of Your Agora and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms and Conditions, and so should periodically review these Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of warranties of Your Agora, its suppliers and its licensors. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all content posted to or available from the Service is provided "as is", and Your Agora, its suppliers and its licensors make no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non- infringement of proprietary rights. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk, and that Your Agora, its suppliers and its licensors will have no liability or responsibility for any damage to your computer system or data that results from the download or use of such content or services. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above may not apply to you.
- Limitation of liability of Your Agora, its suppliers and its licensors. Except as otherwise expressly stated, in no event will Your Agora, its suppliers or its licensors be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, regardless of the basis or nature of the claim, resulting from any use of the Service, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise, even if Your Agora, its suppliers or its licensors were expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the aggregate liability for any and all of your claims against Your Agora, its suppliers and its licensors arising out of or related to use of the Service, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website exceed the amounts actually paid by you to Your Agora during the 12-month period prior to the date a claim is made. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. The parties agree that this Section 10 represents a reasonable allocation of risk.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Your Agora, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to out of your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Miscellaneous.These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Your Agora and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Your Agora, or by the posting by Your Agora of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, these Terms and Conditions, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Delaware, U.S.A. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms; Your Agora may assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions without condition. These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Your Agora we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Like most website operators, Your Agora collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Your Agora’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Your Agora’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Your Agora may release nonpersonally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Your Agora also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Your Agora does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Your Agora's website choose to interact with Your Agora in ways that require Your Agora to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Your Agora gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at Your Agora to provide a username, date of birth, and email address. Those who engage in financial transactions with Your Agora are asked to provide additional information, such as name and credit card number. In each case, Your Agora collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Your Agora. Your Agora does not disclose personallyidentifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally- identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or "UDID").
Safety on Your Agora
Your Agora may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website and mobile applications. For instance, Your Agora may monitor the most popular word sets on the Your Agora site. Your Agora may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Your Agora does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
How We Handle Personally Identifiable Information
Your Agora discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Your Agora's behalf or to provide services available at Your Agora's website and mobile applications, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Your Agora's website and mobile applications, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Your Agora will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Your Agora discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or when Your Agora believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Your Agora, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Your Agora website or mobile application and have supplied your email address, Your Agora may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Your Agora and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Your Agora takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. You may choose to stop receiving our email by updating your email settings within your profile or you can contact us at youragora.com/feedback.
Certain activity on Your Agora may be displayed to other users, such as posts to Your Agora discussion boards or our blog, or the information on your Your Agora Profile. This information includes, but is not limited to class names, and statistics. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from these areas, contact us at youragora.com/feedback. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Our Web pages contain third-party web beacons (electronic images sometimes called singlepixel gifs) which are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile app.
How to Update your Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may review, edit, or delete it on your Profile page. Parents may remove, delete or update an account or any information posted on Your Agora by contacting us at youragora.com/feedback
Facebook Connect and Google Login
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and Google Login. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at youragora.com/feedback.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at youragora.com/feedback. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Agora reserves the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify, by email, and/ or by means of a notice on our Web site prior to the change becoming effective.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, send an email that includes the following per Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
By email: email@example.com